8.27.2006

Islam

I would encourage you to read this blog: http://thejourney2islam-team.blogspot.com/ and visit this website: http://faithfulhanifah.tripod.com//index.html for information about Islam. Many people criticize Islam but have not read the Qur'an. I hold to my belief that Islam is intolerant of "infidels" (i.e. non-Muslims) and that Allah has instructed Muslims to eliminate the infidels, but you should read the Qur'an and decide for yourself.

I also encourage you to read the Bible, especially the New Testament. I do not know of any Christians today who resort to killing non-Christians, but we find this prevalent among Muslims who readily kill non-Muslims. I also dare anyone to find a place in the Bible that says that killing non-Christians gives you automatic entry into Heaven. Unfortunately, Islam says that being a martyr (i.e. murdering non-Muslims) is a ticket to Heaven. Very sad.

Until I find otherwise, I will continue to view Islam by the violent and intolerant fruit it bears. My heart goes out to Muslims, and I pray that they all will see that the religion they have been following lacks the true love that is found in Christ Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clear, concise read on the news in the middle east. I go to your blog every morning for my daily fix.

Mon Aug 28, 10:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home