I would encourage you to read this blog: http://thejourney2islam-team.blogspot.com/ and visit this website: http://faithfulhanifah.tripod.com//index.html for information about Islam. Many people criticize Islam but have not read the Qur'an. I hold to my belief that Islam is intolerant of "infidels" (i.e. non-Muslims) and that Allah has instructed Muslims to eliminate the infidels, but you should read the Qur'an and decide for yourself.

I also encourage you to read the Bible, especially the New Testament. I do not know of any Christians today who resort to killing non-Christians, but we find this prevalent among Muslims who readily kill non-Muslims. I also dare anyone to find a place in the Bible that says that killing non-Christians gives you automatic entry into Heaven. Unfortunately, Islam says that being a martyr (i.e. murdering non-Muslims) is a ticket to Heaven. Very sad.

Until I find otherwise, I will continue to view Islam by the violent and intolerant fruit it bears. My heart goes out to Muslims, and I pray that they all will see that the religion they have been following lacks the true love that is found in Christ Jesus.


Anonymous MB in Asheville said...

Thanks for the clear, concise read on the news in the middle east. I go to your blog every morning for my daily fix.

Mon Aug 28, 10:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home