10.17.2006

Goodbye

After a long and prayerful time of decision, I will no longer be posting to this blog. I will, however, continue to keep the blog active minus new posts. I believe there are some very insightful entries to The Unlikely Christian, but I have decided that a new, more anonymous blog will work best for me. Thank you for all of your comments. I hope that I have offered some good insight, and that it has done some good in educating you about what kind of things are happening in our world.

Please continue to seek out websites and blogs that offer a nonbiased view of the situations happening in our world. We are at war with an enemy that has no respect for us, or our religious views. It is an enemy that thrives on massacring Christians, and you should be VERY concerned about that.

Signing off,
The Unlikely Christian

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Іt's going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this great piece of writing to increase my experience.

My page: lloyd irvin

Tue Jun 04, 04:35:00 AM 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thаnκ you for another ωοnderful poѕt.
Whеre else may anybodу gеt that kind οf іnfoгmation іn
such а ρегfect waу of
writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at thе lоok for such info.


Feel free tο surf to my website reputation repair and management

Tue Jun 04, 10:26:00 PM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home